Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Wednesday

God guys fucking suck. alksjdflasjkdflaksjdflajsldfjawlsejfaowlesdjfa w.e "green" still wont talk to me "white" is pissed at me, and "black" is going to date some girl...i was like lllllllll close actually admitting i liked him again...and i hate to admit it but im sooo the jelouse type haha sad i know but i cant help it. but w.e guys suck and cause to much drama....im over it. I hate guys who go out with girls just cuz they cant get who they really wont. so they be dating someone but likes someone else more. and acoriding to him he "loves" me lasdkjflawkesjflwesjf my head hurts. haha wow. i dont want to date someone who just had a girlfriend...i refuse to let myself like a guy who just hops from one girl to the next or just messes around with random girls and use the excuse "i was just having fun"

so yeah w.e im over it. im just going to sware off guys man, there was hope for me and "green" but not anymore, "black" likes this girl, and is making me make up my mind now...which i cant do cuz i still like "green" and i wont date anyone if i like someone else cuz i think thats horrible

well we won our games today and are playing bayside again tomorrow...fun fun

i guess ill write tomorrow,
bye
<3kayla

No comments: