Tuesday, October 18, 2011

College life

So I stumbled across this ancient blog I started in middle school and freshman year of highschool...Looking back at these older posts have been quite amusing...I have grown up quite a bit since then:P Im a freshman in college now, Flagler College woopwoop. I absolutely love it here. Ive made a great group of friends:] have a cute little college family, my professors are cool and my classes dont competely suck. For being a strict campus, dry and no interdorm visitation, we still have a blast and go hard like champs. And I absolutely love the small campus atmosphere, veryy homey and you really get to know people. I barely miss home (minus my family who I miss a lot), satellite beach just doesnt compare to st.augustine.

Well, now that I have found this lovely blog of mine Im going to try and start writing on a regular basis again. I could deffiently use the outlet thats fersuree, not that anyones probably ever going to read these, Its good to write your shit out sometimes. Tonights topic is going to be boys, haha what else is new:P (boys= the common denominator in all my previous posts). Since i've been at college..i've gone a tad, for lack of better words, boy crazy...So heres the question, which i think most college girls asks themselves...do you let yourself actually like the guys you "hook up" with? Or do you chalk it all up to drunken nights of fun. Iv met a lot of great guys here, sadly my "numbers" at 7...which isnt as bad as amandas 10:P but when do you step back, stop the drunken nights of fun and stick with one guy? how do you differentiate between actual feelings and the influence of liquid courage? I know most kids arent looking for relationships, especially freshman year of college, I am one of those kids...but curiousity deffiently killed the cat...

But there's no need to stress the little things, like the confusing opposite sex... Whats meant to be will be, and you just gotta sit back and enjoy the ride untill then

<3kayla

P.S. new rule...phone gets turned OFF after drinking. drunk texts are mortifying the next morning...

"My stupid mouth has got me in trouble, I said too much again....Oh, another social casualty. Score one more for me. How could I forget? Mama said 'think before speaking' No filter in my head" -John Mayer- story of my life

No comments: