Thursday, October 20, 2011

Redemption

Today...was a good day. I deffiently redeamed myself from my last two shitty days. I actually woke up for my monring classes, made it on time, gave a speech that wasnt half bad, got my hair cut with amanda, took a lovely walk on the beach, went and did my laundry and got food with Johnny. It was nice:] (s.g.c....;]) and the weather is absolutely BEAUTIMOUS. Makes me happy. Im so ready for christmas time, fall is in the air and I love it. Walked around st.auggy with Amanda after dessert and just took in the wonderful weather...



then went for a skate and jammed out, and then went and visited the fam at the condo (ate a whole bag of chips with salsa...champ). AND Alec comes tomorrow! It's going to be a good weekend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Seeking to forget makes exile all the longer; the secret of redemption lies in remembrance" (Richard von Weizaecker). Today was my day for redemption. I had a pretty down last few days, overthinking stupid pointless things and stress was way to overwhellming and I just couldnt seem to deal. Today, however, I washed away my worries with a wonderful day. Days like today make me love life. Things like boys, crushes, girl drama, school stress, etc.. arent things that are worth the time and energy required to stress over them..



SweetDreams world.

<3 Kayla



"drown in love and memories"-OAR

No comments: