Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sunday

my house is like a zoo. alec had some of his friends stay the night last night..so much for a good nights sleep. haha welll friday i wasnt aloud to do anything b/c my dads moms in town for my brothers birthday which is tuesday. so i stayed home and hung out with the famiily. me andmy mom watched this movie August Rush ohman was it a good movie. then yesterday alec had a soccer game in vero. i was going to go to the beach before but we ended up having to leave earlier than i thought and i slept in too late. i drove with my dad, alec, brad, and vinnie. they did really well but just couldnt get the ball in, so they ended up tieing. then last night i went to sparticus with ana for extra credit for mrs.miles. haha i dont think it was worth it? i was falling asleep. and sparticus was danceing in a freakin g-string. then i came home and had to deal with the crazies. today we're going paintballing :] for alecs birthday. im going to be the only girl which is a scary thought. they all like to pick on me haha :P iv only been once and that was his last years party.

well if i remember ill write again later tonight. but we all know how good iam at remembering. :]

<3kayla

later:
ohmannn was today fun :] haha went paintballing with the crazies. alecs friends are hilarious. and i didnt get worked to bad. only a few battle wounds. one on my chest, one on my stomach, hand and then one on my knee. it was fun. im exhausted though and i have sooo much homework that im just not going to do. im watching some stupid movie thats got me sucked in. and oh yeah we have a water leek..how fantastic. i got to take a nice cold shower mhm wonderful it was. haha my dads trying to fix it :] hes playing with the electical box thingy...this should be interesting.

No comments: