Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thusday

So today was a betterish day. i was forced to go to school because my mother made me go. no one was really there because of the field trip, but you know its okay. seth walked with me to publix which was nice :] i miss hanging out with that kid. oh oh oh i got a new straightner! dude does it work maricles haha i love it :] my hair was down all day, it was pretty exciting. oh and my knee is feeling semi better and im not limping as bad which is a good sign for my tournament on saterday. and tomorrow night...first friday night out since house arrest!! going to the rave with samantha :] haha we're going to party it up man :P

right now im watching lost...which is pointless because i have no idea whats happening. but anyways yeah nothing to exciting today. ill try to remember to write tomorrow. i have to get up really early on saterday for my tournament so no all nighter.

<3KaylaNicole

No comments: