Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sunday

Eww im sick :/ i feel like shit. my head, throat, and body hurts. and im sneezing and coughing. its quite gross if i say so myself. so im sleeping in tomorrow :] and just going to school late. well this weekend i was in st.augustine which was fun :] and i actually got to go to the beach thursday. it was really nice. i got to see eric again. i really miss that kid. we all need to do that again :] it was fun. and then this weekend i got like zero hours of sleep. got to hang out with the cousin which was fun. last night he kept me up singing to himself just cuz he thought it was funny. oh and him and alec held me down and dreww ALL over me. like on my face and all over my legs. it took me like 20 minutes to get it off my face, and i didnt even bother on my legs. so when i went surfing everyone was like uhh what the? haha well besides that i dont remember much else.
well i feel horrible so im going to go lay down and watch tv for a bit then im out.
<33 kayla

No comments: