Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thusday

no school tomorrow! thank god. well today, school sucked as usual. nothing to exciting? that i remember. i went the whole freakin day with out my brace :] which is pretty intense. my knees kinda tight but it doesnt hurt to bad. after school i went and hung out with some pretty cool people :] i went to the kabboords house. partents gone= party! parents went to a concert thing. well it was me, zach, kia, kias friend ian, alec, connor and his friend, and amber who i never see anymore, it was nice. at like 930 we were like eh lets watch a movie and i had no seat so i went and sat on connor, we shared the like half couch half chair thing. then zach took over the other one and someone was on the couch, everyone else was on the floor. well i feel alseep :] untill my cellular startedd ringing and i jumped awake and knocked connor off. it was quite funny. i love those guys and never hang with zach anymore, i use to spend more time with him than my own brother. oh haha and the funniest thing happened. so we got this new like alarm system put in in our house but its been like tweaking out so my dad just starts pressing buttons. well somehow he sent like a distressed alert to the company and they called the house. well the caller id said selisiter so alec answered it and just was like alkjsrflwejdsfjljas. well like and hour after everones gone, we're at the kabboords and my parents are out, my mom gets a call from the security company saying the alarm went off so they called the house and a lady answered said something in spanish and hung up. haha so they thought someone was in our house and sent the sheriffs department out to our house! haha when it was just alec being stupid. it was the funniest thing ever. my dad was freaking out cuz he thought someone had broken into the house.
well tomorrow is the beach thing, but i probably wont even be able to freakin go cuz my moms like lakjdflajdlfkja. she didnt even know we had school off so we can just leave at 4 like we had planned to iff we had school. its just retarded. i havent seen some of these kids in like a year. i like get where shes coming from because she still doesnt trust me but w.e im so over it.
this weekend ill be in st.augustine but should have my computer and or my cellular :] so send me love, you know you want to. this weekend should be fun :]

<3kaylaaa

No comments: