Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Wednesday

so its been awhile...iv been on house arrest for the past uhh 2 months. yeah not my idea of fun. got in a lottttt of trouble (someone snitched)but its all good now, minus my parents not believing anything i say but anywayss.. so i got the computer back and i plan on writting again :] well this week hasnt really gone in my favor. anything that couldv gone wrong happened. someone stole $50, i killed my knee on the bed, im never getting my phone back, my families phyco, my hair should be shot, i cant play volleyball or surf, and my window got cleaned! 3 years worth of writting and inside jokes and signatures gone...etc.etc.. haha yeah and its only wednesday. hopefully things somewhat turn around. if not then ohmann

oh and "love" life= nada
so hopefully things get more exciting since im no longer grounded :]

and lots of new pictures
http://www.picturetrail.com/kaylanz
go look :]

<3KaylaNicole

No comments: