Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday

Eww i hate mondays. Today wasnt all that bad. This morning i heard rumors about "white" and that he was saying all this shit. But he denies it and idk who to believe so i was just like w.e forget it. I was just in one of those moods today, i played like crap at practice. But ohwell tomorrows a new day. Tonight was the powderpuff game. It was really fun, hung out with different people. Im looking forward to the homecoming game, and homecoming :] Also people have been bugging me to make up my mind about a guy, that i have to pick one? I dont want a bf now it just complicates things, friends is just so much easier. So im just going with the flow here...and maybe people will stop calling me a tease....

Anyways im going to bed

Goodnight

<3kayla

No comments: