Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Tuesday

Im so freakin bussy. I have like no time to do anything ahhhh its crazy. Sorry i didnt write last night, im slacking here huh. Well nothing really exciting happened yesterday. I forget what happened at school? haha but after school we went to bayside for our volleyball game. We creamed them...it was sad...for them. We won in two games and i got to play in the second game. The ride over was the highlight of my day :] Haha well today same nothing to exciting happened. We played viera and beat them and i had some playing time. Michael came and watched it was really nice to see him, i didnt really get to talk to him or w.e but still just seeing him was nice. haha and we totally creamed them too, we won in two games again :] uhmm well "black" and "white" were both there but "white" actually tryed to get me to talk to him and stuff and actually worked for atention haha but "black" on the other hand...he was gone most of the night with some viera girls. I tryed to talk to him and stuff but it just seemed like he blew me off? but then appariently he thought i was blowing him off? w.e idc he said he was done "bothering" me (which he never has) and hes not going to like try and stuff anymore...so yeah idk anymore. Oh then last night "green" called me and was like ahh i havent talked to you in forever haha :] and he was suppose to come to our game tonight but couldnt. And i jus got off the with him just now and stuff we talked more tonight than anyother time we've talked on the phone. Haha we didnt talk about anything like important but still. And then i was trying to put my bird back in its cage and i was like dude my bird doesnt like me...and hes like i know someone who likes you :] and i was like and who would that be? and hes like uhmlasdjfjdf and got quiet haha and then total changed the subject. I was like okay? but idk i find all those old feelings or w.e coming back when i talk to him or im around him...and i dont want them to cuz i mean its him...haha im kinda all over the place these days. Well im exhausted and iv got another long day tomorrow.

goodnight,

<3kayla :]

No comments: