Monday, September 17, 2007

Septemer 17th

Well todays the first day of my blog. Iv decided to move my "journal" onto here :] Today i had a very good day. I went with samantha to the florida mall to go dress shopping. I must of tryed on a gazillion dresses untill i found this really pretty black and white strapless. I never wear dresses ever so its amazing i was able to find one. Samantha found a really adorible one too, its a strapless yellow dress. After the mall we went to beals and found shoes. I got black heels :] i feel very pretty when i wear them haha. Also samantha and i totally decided what we're going to do for halloween, its exciting. Well when i got home i talked to Michael, and we both decided to be just friends which i think is for the best i love that kid to death and dont want to loose him as a friend. I have also decided im going to use code names for people i want to remain nameless for the time being :] im going to use colors like me jenna and samantha did in 7th grade. Well "white" called me tonight and we talked for a good hour. Last night we talked on the computer for like 5 hours and had a very deep conversation. It was nice :] i find myself maybe falling for this kid? Well anyways now im just watching OneTreeHill and i see lightning outside and can hear thunder...well im going to see if i can figure out how to post this...will write tomorrow.

love,
kayla :] <3

No comments: