Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Wednesday

Today was a good day :] i was in a very good mood all day. I didnt get much sleep last night because i was up so late on the phone, which im just fine with :] so i was pretty tired at school and stuff. Well when i got to school "white" found me and he walked with me to my locker and to first period and stuff, and i got a hug. First period was kindof a weird class? Idk mrs.miles is a little different... but anyways i had a lot of homework (almost every class) and i just finished. Oh yeah and seems that im like known as the "reef girl" around school haha. Volleyball was good after school i was in a very good mood so i played pretty good :] i got all my serves over today it was exciting and we have a game tomorrow so i really hope i get to play? "white" also came and found me after school and walked me to volleyball. Oh oh i got my handstand almost down now, im getting better haha iv been practicing in the gym. Well after Volleyball i went surfing with my brother and dad. The waves were surprising really really fun. It was kinda offshoreish? and mushy but still breaking nice. I actually had a few little barrels :] my brother was very impressed, he didnt expect me to be that good i guess? but i had fun, going out there really refreashes me. I totally forget about everything, nothing else matters and it gives me a chance to clear my head. Well i actually just got off the phone with "white" we talked for almost 2 hours :] but cuz i got like no sleep last night im going to go lay down or something.

goodnight <3

No comments: