Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tuesday

Today was a good day :] well for the most part. I found "white" this morning and he walked with me to the portables for first period, but i didnt get to see him again the rest of the day. He just called but my phone didnt ring and he has to do his homework but hopefull he will call me back. Uhmm nothing really exciting happened today? Same old same old. I was going to go with alec to the delaura basketball game but he went to soccer. Going back to colors I talked to uhmm idk what color? im going to go with "green" haha :] well i talk to him shortly today. idk whats going on there? but yeah w.e. And my mom is really really mad at me? and i dont really know why. She wont talk to me or even look at me. I appariently hurt her feelings and now shes just cutting me out. w.e Im going to go watch beauty and the geek for a little bit so ill write later.


Later:
Awhmannn. Well "white" was supose to come with me and samantha to homecoming. Samantha was my technically my date date but i was going with him really. Now hes not even going to be home that day hes going out of town. Im sad now :/ like i said i was cool with it but idk i was looking forward to it im kinda sad now. Well he said he has something "planned" for this weekend. So i think that means hes deffiently not going...:/ oh well everything happens for a reason right? I will dedicate the night to my friends, samantha and i will be the hottest couple there haha :P

LaterLater:
Wow its like 1 in the morning and im on the phone with "him" :] wev been talking since like 10ish. Man i think i like this kid more and more everytime i talk to him. I know its late..but tonight was a good night.

love,
Kayla :] <3

No comments: