Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thusday

Haha man i thought it was friday all day. Well today was an okay day i guess, nothing exciting, same old same old. I woke up, rushed to get ready, went to school, sat half dead in all my classes, went to the "skin" doctor, came home, hung out with alec, did my homework, ate dinner, fixed my homecoming dress (sewed on straps) phone for like 10 minutes, and now im sitting here typing this. Guys confuse me, i swear things will be getting good then bam! something messes it all up and then its my fault? w.e haha i should just completley swear off guys..Anyways tomorrow nights the homecoming game :] and then saterdays homecoming! i still dont know what im doing with my hair? i really really hate this haircut but ohwell im stuck with it till it grows out. Well i just read a whole book via sparknotes and im and about to fall asleep so ill write tomorrow after the game probably.

<3kayla

No comments: